A fresh start to a new year. 31st, wasn't really 31st. But 1st was really 1st. I had a great time with friends, my closest friend and my bf among others, at the club. We danced, we sang, we clapped hands and began; this crazy year. The greatest surprise was Allan. I haven't spoken to him in months. We should seriously catch up!!! But that call really made my day... highlight of it. LOL. Thank you, if you're reading this.
Anyways, people say the new year is a time to reflect, but I say it's a time to step away from the past, and make plans for the future, looking ahead :D
1st night at bldg #???, was AWESOME! that was the best mru food i have ever had apart from 2 of the dishes there. We played cards, we told ghost stories, we played semi-retarded games, and ended back at home around 2. And once again today, a long day, of cake making, and food. We did our cake rounds, quickly; popping in and popping out. Ended up at Basil's. It's nice to have another couple in the group. We are going to the theatre tomorrow to watch the Atlanta Youth Ensemble. I hope it's nice. We got two free tickets!!!
I haven't done anything productive this weekend. Im going to kick myself. I promise to do something useful tomorrow, well today.
Happy New Year!!!
With Love, Always,
K
Anyways, people say the new year is a time to reflect, but I say it's a time to step away from the past, and make plans for the future, looking ahead :D
1st night at bldg #???, was AWESOME! that was the best mru food i have ever had apart from 2 of the dishes there. We played cards, we told ghost stories, we played semi-retarded games, and ended back at home around 2. And once again today, a long day, of cake making, and food. We did our cake rounds, quickly; popping in and popping out. Ended up at Basil's. It's nice to have another couple in the group. We are going to the theatre tomorrow to watch the Atlanta Youth Ensemble. I hope it's nice. We got two free tickets!!!
I haven't done anything productive this weekend. Im going to kick myself. I promise to do something useful tomorrow, well today.
Happy New Year!!!
With Love, Always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment