I don't even know when was the last time I wrote something.
So many things have happened since then.
I've fought with people. Distanced myself. Done everything someone depressed would do. Maybe, I am depressed. Maybe, I'm not. Maybe, I'm fighting for my sanity.
Under everyone's great recommendation of Avatar, I went to watch it. It wasn't up to par. The story was too common, but the animations were magnificent. It's totally worth going just for the animations, and the creativity. 3D wasn't exactly right for it. I like the concept behind time-traveler's wife better.
Lately, I've been on edge. I want to live in a world where people understand me, who know what I want, who know how to treat me right, and know when not to piss me off.
It's time to get out of here. Time to fly. Time to see something new. Breathe in fresh air. Indulge the senses. Once exams are over, I'm out of here. Where I'm going I don't care, I just want out.
Wish me final luck.
With Love, Always,
K
So many things have happened since then.
I've fought with people. Distanced myself. Done everything someone depressed would do. Maybe, I am depressed. Maybe, I'm not. Maybe, I'm fighting for my sanity.
Under everyone's great recommendation of Avatar, I went to watch it. It wasn't up to par. The story was too common, but the animations were magnificent. It's totally worth going just for the animations, and the creativity. 3D wasn't exactly right for it. I like the concept behind time-traveler's wife better.
Lately, I've been on edge. I want to live in a world where people understand me, who know what I want, who know how to treat me right, and know when not to piss me off.
It's time to get out of here. Time to fly. Time to see something new. Breathe in fresh air. Indulge the senses. Once exams are over, I'm out of here. Where I'm going I don't care, I just want out.
Wish me final luck.
With Love, Always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment