Monday, December 17, 2012

Beauty and the Beat - Justin Bieber

I've had an interesting few days. It's made me happy. Reminded me why I love this month so much. It's so much fun to see young people, and it's so weird to watch them from the eyes of someone who has gone through that phase in life. So full of life.

Anyways 2 big exams coming up. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or study! I should probably study. They are so going to end up kicking my ass, so I guess I can save the crying for later. I'm kinda excited to start residency. A whole other level of learning.

15 more days to the end of the year. 5 more days to the end of the world. Well good thing is I'm going to die before hitting 25!!! Accomplishment.. Why did the Mayans have to mess with us like this?!

Oh well.. counting down the days to lots of things.
1) World to end
2) R's birthday
3) Christmas
4) Mom's birthday
5) NYE
6) NY
7) EMCEE
8) Graduation exam
9) GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Yes, I can do this!!!

Lots of love, always,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment