Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch

It's easy to be annoyed with you and angry, placing that as the shield so that I don't have to feel all those happy emotions when I'm around you. It gives me an excellent excuse to not see you or talk to you, though I want to. I want to, oh so badly! I want to. I want you.

I want to tell you everything and all my fears and secrets. I want you to comfort me, hold me and tell me everything will be alright. You are always the first one I want to call whenever I feel like the world is failing on me. But these are fantasies of a lil girl living in a fairy tale that will never come true. Such a twisted ending.

It's easy for me to turn around and walk away with the hope that you'll stop me, but that will never happen. And I just set myself up for a broken heart every time. The same piece keeps falling out even with the super glue and adhesives I could manage. Might as well just leave it on the floor and walk all over it myself.

You push out the best-worst in me. You make me care. You inspire me. But I'm really only hurting myself. I think there is something wrong with me.
You make me feel so so broken.
I'm still irreparably yours,

Love-hate always,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment