December is my greatest love and biggest downfall. There is so much to look forward to yet I always feel like I'm under a cloud of darkness, floating away from this world.
What really infuriates me is when I don't care, you tell me to; and once I start doing something, you tell me it's useless. Well guess what? I'm tired of playing your games. I give up. Do as you please, and I will do what ever you ask, in silence. I will never get myself hurt, I won't be fighting for things I can't control.
You and I both have different ideas about life. I know what I want, and you think you do. So go ahead and make all my life choices for me. Put down your rules, watch me wake up everyday and smile at you while I secretly stab my heart and step further and further away from you.
I will live my secret life away from your eyes and your judgment - your comments that sting. You don't need to be in there. That's mine. Go take control of everything else that you can, but you can't take my hard work away from me. It's my cave and you have no permission to enter.
We are broken.
Love, as always,
K
What really infuriates me is when I don't care, you tell me to; and once I start doing something, you tell me it's useless. Well guess what? I'm tired of playing your games. I give up. Do as you please, and I will do what ever you ask, in silence. I will never get myself hurt, I won't be fighting for things I can't control.
You and I both have different ideas about life. I know what I want, and you think you do. So go ahead and make all my life choices for me. Put down your rules, watch me wake up everyday and smile at you while I secretly stab my heart and step further and further away from you.
I will live my secret life away from your eyes and your judgment - your comments that sting. You don't need to be in there. That's mine. Go take control of everything else that you can, but you can't take my hard work away from me. It's my cave and you have no permission to enter.
We are broken.
Love, as always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment