Lately, I've been so unhappy. Yes, I've smiled, and laughed. Maybe it's just hormones. I really want to go to Moganshan, but maybe over the spring. It's too cold to go up a mountain and sit in the house all day playing games and watching stuff, esp for that price. blah*
I haven't spoken to R in days. I wonder what he's been up to? and how his bday went. They wouldn't let me send his gift in the mail. Damn Chinese!!! Anyways, I went for a Mexican Buffet lunch with the bf. And all I have to say is, either Mexican Food really sucks or that cook does. That was my second time at that Mexican place, and I really never ever want to go there again!
Xmas day was fun. Van's potluck was a success, I would say. The fried rice wasn't so great, but then these Mru's have an odd way of making fried rice or even biryani. Or maybe it's because of the rice they use. Any how, I stuck to the roti, chickpeas and chicken manchurian! Those really made my day!!! I made butterscotch cake: it was amazing! Like super amazing. I'm going to make it again. Once I find butter. Lol.
Today I decided to try something new, so I made Moroccan Chicken and Pilaf Rice. I hope it's good. It smells good. I can't wait to break fast to eat. I'm terrible! But all that cooking has gotten me hungry. Gotta study today-for real. No kidding around. Exams are less than 2 weeks away. *sigh! Exams. And should go to the city to see if they still got tickets for the Zee Indian something something. Should be fun to go watch. Just that it's on a school night. And there's also the opening of the new Walmart then. I hope they have good offers!!!
Well, it's close to maghrib. Toodles.
With Love, Always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment