Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Space Between Us - Dave Matthews Band

I f**king hate drunks. It's not even funny. I can tolerate a lot of things in my life - selfish friends, b*tchs, assh*les, backstabbers and all the scum on earth including smokers. But I just hate drunks.

If you choose to drink, keep your alcohol down instead of regurgitating it all over the place. If you choose to drink, learn to get yourself back home in one piece. If you choose to drink, control your emotions. If you choose to drink, know your limits.

Because if you can't, then don't drink! It degrades you to a very sad level of life. Shows you in the most negative light there is. At least in my eyes. A grown person choosing to be a burden on the ones around them on purpose...

*argh. This anger has been building up a while now, with this it's getting very close to boiling over.

Anyways, pissed off but,
with love, always,
K

1 comment:

  1. The scum on earth includes smokers?

    Bit harsh isn't it!

    ReplyDelete