Just another day? Maybe. Boring? Slightly.
The fun part: EXAM!!! :D (Yes, I think I'm going crazy too)
It was easy, and tough. Part of what we expected came and the other half a surprise. I just wanted to laugh, but with the bet; I didn't think so.
Sat my ass down, checked, double checked, and smiled. Helped as many people as I could. It was the most satisfactory paper so far. But now, what if we get equal marks?! :| The funny thing about exams here is like the football field inversed. Inside the exam room, all are bff's, psst-ing and oi-ing to their paper's content, but once the exam is over, people step out of the exam room and straight into their cliques, until the cycle repeats again.
Betting is fun, especially for education. Initiative to study your butt off. Makes you confident. Makes exams fun. But now I'm tired. Sleepy. Hungry. BORED!
I ordered my bff's b'day gift today. I hope he likes it, I sure do. And that saleswoman is just awesome, she's sending me a smaller replica freeeeeeeeeeeee. Hehehehehe. I wonder if it's still raining. The bf and I are going out to dinner-Thai food. YEY!!! :D Rain. Hope it doesn't continue through the weekend. I wanna go buy boots. *sigh. I hate weekends. Too much work to do. Chinese homework. Lab exam to prep for. Chinese presentation. Thankfully, no more exams till Jan. Rain, rain please go away. Rain over the holidays. lol!
Recently, I've been in touch with a friend from the past. My lil secret for now. Or forever. Or not! *bleagh! It's good to catch up, on life, love, troubles, education, secrets, blah blah. Did I miss 'person'? Hmmm.. I don't really know. Don't think so. But in small incy wincy ways, I guess I did. Damn it, gotta work on the newsletter. Shoot! Totally forgot.
Jetting out for dinner.
With love, always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment