It's been a while, and I knew this would happen, but I'm here now... Today is a day to celebrate! It's a day that I am thankful for because someone special was born, 23 years ago...
Few days ago, I went to see Raj. He was supposed to make me dinner. Damn! That's never going to happen again. Smarter to just go out. We watched Tum Mile. The movie is typical, but the music is sweet. And I had a great time, fighting with each over silly things, and him talking through the entire movie. I let go of all that anger. And then tomorrow came!
Time to pay the bills. I know, I'm cheap, but as my bf said: my house mates are cheaper! DAIM* So, since my bf kinda stays with me, i offered to pay a little extra for the electricity. Wasn't that a mistake! They just decided to divide the whole thing into 5 instead, because 20 bucks was a too much for them to pay. And for the meager 40.80 RMB gas bill, they wanted to split that in 5 too, because we apparently all eat in this house - sure, because I cook everyday for just myself, and him for himself! *NOT* *dumb b*tchs* Who would spend 80 RMB on shoes, but would fight for paying just 2 RMB extra. Doesn't make any sort of sense to me! So, just working on letting that go. *argh
Worked by butt off, and got the newsletter ready. It's a bit boring this time. I'm tired of doing this. The response sucks. People read it though, but no one new is submitting anything. I don't know what to do. I should go dig a hole and bury myself in it.
Later today I've got to perform my heart physical exam on my partner, I'm slightly nervous, because I'm not completely sure on how to use the sphygnomanometer, but hopefully i'll get the JVP :) i'll ACE that. however, I feel sorry for the other group, they gotta give a full history, and we didn't even do history taking, just played around with the echocardiogram. :D
Now, I'm super sleepy. The bf went all christmas spirit on me and got a tree. Decorated that. It looks oH-Kay... Got myself a metro card. Yey. It's so close, it's like a blessing. Right - sleepy.
Gnite, happy birthday M,
with love, always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment