I almost died yesterday. Twice. Who did they think they were?!
Both just turned out of no where, without looking back, without any signal. Thankfully, we weren't hurt, and neither was the bike. *phew
The bf was really bummed about it though. He almost beat up one of those guys. Lol.
He was okay after we put up the Christmas tree. It looks marvelous. So colorful, and we bought glitter glue, and spray paint to give it an extra zing! There's so many ornaments on it, I'm surprised it hasn't fallen over. :D
Yesterday, my house mate curled her hair, and I'm contemplating trying that out to curl my hair. Mind you, she's African and they have all these weird beauty methodologies. But I shall tell you how that goes! ;)
A friend came out of his knee surgery fine, and is currently wrecking havoc throughout the hospital again. Good for him! Hope the recovery goes well without him doing something stupid to stunt it. I'm teaching him how to use funshion. Awesomeness!!!
The day before, when I came back from slightly heavy-duty shopping, something interesting happened. I was waiting for BF to bring the bike around, this chinese dude walking into campus asked me if I needed any help carrying my stuff in. Well I don't know if he had good intentions or bad ones, but being optimistic, I'm just going to say that that was the nicest thing that' ever happened for a long time, especially from a stranger. Even our guys don't have those manners, and those manners are seriously lacking now a days. It's just polite to ask, even if you get shot down.
Day after tomorrow is my presentation. It's long, and hopefully it won't be monotonous. The physical exam on thursday, was Ter-RIBLE! She asked me some question, and threw me off my game. However, I'm going to the hospital on Christmas to check some patients out. Looking forward to that.
I'm also looking forward to more shoe shopping tomorrow. And I'm also looking forward to Mexican Lunch Buffet on Wednesday. Vandana is planning some Christmas potluck thing, I'm going to try to make butterscotch cake for that. If it turns out bad, tough love!
Well, busy bee's out.
With love, always,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment